Are we all returning to The Monastery fields?

It’s a question that has been pondering our minds for weeks if not months. By the end of next week we should be able to give you clarity..
We are currently trying everything we can to open the gates of The Monastery.. But the future is foggy and so much remains unclear about the summer especially in Europe.
By the end next week we should be able to answer some questions like: If it happens, how to join now that it’s fully sold out? What would be the capacity? Can everybody still go? What if it doesn’t happen, how to enter the refund process or keep holding on to those golden tickets.
Thank you for your patience and ongoing support..
Let’s keep our fingers crossed..
Highlight News