We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern who reckons to be social media wise and is eager to learn how to develop global marketing campaigns for a musical and spiritual festival organisation.
Start date: ongoing
Duration: 3-6 months
The Gardens of Babylon (“TGOB”) is a fast-growing organisation based in Amsterdam that organises full experience events for our international community all over the world. By connecting music with spirituality and visual dream effects, we create heartfelt experiences wherever we go. In the past five years, we have captivated more than 20 countries and 30 cities worldwide.
This exciting position offers the selected individual the opportunity to work closely with the Marketing Manager of TGOB in order to create content, set up social media campaigns, and assist during our (global) shows. You will learn how to develop global marketing strategies for multiple TGOB shows and festivals at the same time, so we are looking for a stress-resistant intern who can be a true multitasker, has attention to detail, and an eye for time management.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assistance in developing global offline and online marketing campaigns.
- Content creation and setup of social media campaigns (Facebook, Instagram, SoundCloud, Spotify, Youtube,…), newsletters, and blogposts.
- Monitoring and evaluation of the performance of our marketing activities.
- Assistance during our (global) shows.
- Online and offline community building.
- You are a marketing/communication/event management student (HBO/WO), or you just graduated.
- You speak and write fluent English. You love creative writing, and you have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- You reckon to be social media wise and well-versed with our social media channels, or at least you are eager to learn.
- You have an eye for detail and work in a structured, fast and accurate way.
- You have an affinity for electronic music, spirituality, and personal growth.
- You love working in an ambitious and fast-paced team and want to make the first step to start your marketing career in the international event scene.
- A full-time internship (40 hours) with a young and ambitious team in a fast-growing industry.
- A fun, open, and very dynamic work environment for you to develop and utilise your marketing skills and learn how to be on top of your game at all times.
- Your projects will be diverse and challenging, and your efforts will be of use in a global audience.
- Our company is continuously growing; innovation and personal growth are essential.
Not able to check all the boxes? Don’t feel discouraged. We are looking for someone who shows ambition and drive over anything.
If this is the kind of work culture you enjoy and a challenge you want to take on, we want to know about you! Send an e-mail with your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, and mention “TGOB Marketing Intern” in the subject.